BITE HELPER is designed to work on neutralizing itch and irritation from insect stings and bites.
BITE HELPER is designed to work on neutralizing itch and irritation caused by insect stings and bites from mosquitoes, flies, bees, wasps and ants. BITE HELPER utilizes proprietary Thermo-Pulse-Technology™ that delivers heat and vibration to the affected area increasing localized blood flow. BITE HELPER is drug and chemical free.
For adults and children 4 years of age and older. Dry the affected area thoroughly before using BITE HELPER. For best results, immediately after the bite or sting, place the BITE HELPER Thermo-Pulse metal tip directly on the affected area. Activate BITE HELPER by pressing the ON button. The red ring light indicator will light up. User should feel a gentle vibration and gradual heating sensation. Maintain BITE HELPER on the affected area for not more than 45 seconds during each application. If the heat becomes uncomfortable, remove Bite Helper from the affected area immediately.
The heat is initiated by depressing finger activated on/off switch. Heat is produced as long as the switch is depressed. This effectively raises the temperature of the device to approximately 120°F. If itchiness persists after the initial application, BITE HELPER may be reapplied to the affected area for additional application(s) but wait at least 60 seconds between each application. Do not attempt an additional application until both your skin and BITE HELPER cool off.
BITE HELPER uses two AA size 1.5-volt batteries. Alkaline batteries are recommended. Batteries are not included. It is recommended to change the batteries at least once per season or after 100 uses, whichever comes first. If Bite Helper does not heat up, it may be time to replace the batteries. Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
BITE HELPER has a one-year limited warranty under normal operating conditions and when used as directed in Uses, Directions, Warnings and Maintenance.